Credibility Management and Training
Why do some people seem to move quickly up the corporate ladder while others with equal qualifications get left behind? Often the difference can be attributed to and social competence and professionalism. Now is the time to polish your professional image, and establish your credibility and believably and start making an impact in your business interactions. Start Now and gain your competitive edge.
85% of your Financial Success is attributed to your people skills effective communication, thinking skills, negotiation and ability to lead. According to Harvard University & Carnegie Institute of Technology Develop Your Human Engineering make an impact in your business interactions and start now to gain your competitive edge.
Powered Executive Social Intelligence and Professionalism
Boost your social savvy and learn to project credibility and competent through your professional image areas such as civility, corporate courtesies, social intelligence and modern manners. Boost your business by learning to be believable and establish a character, charisma and credibility that is influential to others.
Credibility, Confidence and Communication
Delivery in class and online.
Attendees will receive:
Level 1 Certificate in Social Competence for Business Professionals©
Session handout materials
Four course dining tutorial
BONUS - Additional Powered Networking Lunch Tutorial
Includes Mixing Business with Pleasure Successful Networking Tutorial
Who would benefit?
- Graduates entering the workforce
- Leaders, supervisors or managers who need to set an example for others
- Employees transitioning into leadership positions
- Human resources and/or workplace trainers looking for new training tools to motivate and mentor their team.
- Professional Presentation
- Social IQ and Building Trust
- Priorities and Productivity
- Credibility and Believably
- Seven Steps to Successful Networking
- Selling Yourself
- Understanding trends and influences that define modern manners in the workplace
- Behaviors that are respected and respected in business settings
- Successful networking and dinning etiquette skills that will get you noticed
- How to present credibility and confidence through your professional images.
- The nuances of effective communication considering: technology, diversity, and office politics.
You will leave personal and professional situations being better able to:
Present credibility and confidence through your professional image and how to feel confident in a variety of business settings
- Be "etiquette-wise" and avoid social and business faux pas that can cost your reputation.
- The nuances of effective communication considering: technology, diversity, and office politics
- Behaviors that are respectful and respected in business settings
- Exhibit high personal standards and lead by example
- Navigate sticky situations related to rudeness and incivility in the workplace
- Feel confident in a variety of business and social setting
- Leverage your social savvy and be more socially competent
- Successful networking and dining etiquette skills that will get you noticed
- Influence and impact various business situations
Outcomes of Powered Executive
IMPRESS OTHERS - Update your knowledge of modern etiquette and convey social competence
- INFLUENCE - Develop a unique set of leadership skills that motivate people
- IMPACT OTHERS - Learn credibility skills to help you open more opportunities
- IMPROVE COMMUNICATION - Increase your social radar and learn to trust your instincts when interacting with others
- SURPASS EXPECTATIONS - Assess your social strengths and consistently put your best foot forward
- BE CONFIDENT AND IN CONTROL - Increase your know and have the skills to navigate positive and negative situations
- GET PROMOTED - Gain the skills required for a competitive advantage and sell yourself.
- INCREASE YOUR INCOME - Opportunity to increase your "Salesablity" and "Profitability" and influence Impact and profit.
Options for Powered Executive
Powered Executive Certificate Program (16 hours)
- Powered Executive One Day Intensive Workshop
- 5 Individual Sessions - Delivered (2.5 - 3 hours each or full day)
- Power Hour or Lunch and Learn